Everything here is designed to make you feel good.

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Self-Motivation - Discover God's Winning Formula For Your Life, and Be Successful at Being Yourself

By Bettina Langerfeldt

It has been said, " Success is the freedom to be who you are." (Kathy Kolbe)

I would add: "Success is the freedom to be who God created you to be."

Next time you look into the mirror, always remember that God put a genius inside that person. Even if nobody, not even yourself, has recognized it, it is there nonetheless. It is vital that you pursue it and discover it, because it is this genius in all of us that brings the magic of life to life.

Our Creator has desigend each one of us to with a distinctive blend of talents and gifts that make us unique. Furthermore He has predestined us to fulfill a special purpose on this planet, an exciting and meaningful assignment to accomplish.

Sound a bit intimidating?

No sweat, He didn't just determine a perfect plan for your life and then left you to figure it all out on your own, He also provided the means for you to accomplish it successfully.

The wonderful thing about God is that He gives everybody the same chance to excel. He doesn't have favorites, and He certainly doesn't create failures. Whoever chooses to flow with His program will have chosen a guaranteed winning formula to success.

It really couldn't be easier: He lovingly designed and created you for a special task, He planned a perfect path for you to walk on while you're here, He is more than willing to take you by the hand and walk you through the whole process, and He will also provide everything you'll need on your way.

The problem is that many of us have not discovered the genius that He put in each of us. That is because many geniuses are not recognized by the educational system, which focusses primarily on academic and professional skills. These are only a small percentage of the immense variety of skills God has endued humanity with!

Many geniuses are not developed adequately and grow up without ever discovering who they are, much less who they were created to be. This lack of purpose conditions them for an existence that is way below the level they were created for: A lackluster life without vision, success or fulfillment, marked with a chronic lack of motivation.

Luckily enough, the calling of God is irrevocable (Romans 11:29). No matter how old you are, or how far you have drifted away from your life's purpose, you can always make a new start and launch yourself into the exciting adventure of discovering the genius God created you to be.


I'd like to invite you to go for it! Visit http://www.Self-DirectedLearningForSuccess.com and get immediate access to my FREE e-book: "The Power of Self-Directed Learning", and my FREE e-course: "Seven Steps to Consistently Change Your Life."

From Bettina Langerfeldt, who teaches people how to pursue their God-given gifts and talents by designing their own education with self-directed learning.

© 2008 Freedompioneer

1 comment:

Hani said...

I noticed you visited my website at http://www.gr8tao.com and I clicked through to your blog, which I am very glad I did. I found this post to be truly inspirational and it found me when I was feeling very saddened by recent events in my family life.

It was precisely related to my feeling of not being able to be who I am around my parents, and your writing has given me the courage to pursue this, with God's blessing. I thank you for taking the time to write this. Bless you, always!