Everything here is designed to make you feel good.

Friday, June 27, 2008

How to Do Miracles

By Bruce R. King

There is a story in the Christian bible (Matthew 21:19) that tells of Jesus making a fig tree wither rapidly. When the disciples ask Jesus how he did this he replied, "I assure you, if you have faith and don't doubt, you can do things like this and much more. You can even say to this mountain, 'May God lift you up and throw you into the sea,' and it will happen."

So, even Christianity supports that anyone can do miracles. However, how many people, Christians or otherwise, do you know that can do miracles? None I would suspect. Oh, sure, we have all seen the televangelist cure some psychosomatic illness in some poor dupe, but how many people do you know of that can walk through a wall or truly levitate? I know someone that has done this and more. His name is Eric Pepin. I also know that he has taught some of his students to do some amazing things too. How do I know this? Well, I have witnessed first hand some interesting things from Eric and his students that would add a lot of validity to their claims. Also, I have been taught by Eric and his coaches to do some pretty interesting things.

Have I walked on water yet? No. But I will someday. What have I witnessed and done that is so amazing? Well, I have learned to rapidly dissolve large clouds, manifest small items rapidly, bend conversations, predict people's future, know things about people, etc. These may seem small in comparison to levitation or walking through walls, but hey, I couldn't do any of these things two years ago when I started studying with Eric and his coaches.

Now, I will tell you, the objective of my study with Eric Pepin and his coaches is not simply to learn to do miracles for the sake of power. No, the main objective is enlightenment and to serve God/Force/Universe (G/F/U). This may not be your objective going in, but once you learn the secrets of how to do miracles, you can't help but become more enlightened and willing to serve G/F/U with all your heart.

Why the desire to serve G/F/U? Because as you learn to do miracles you realize that the source and grace to have this ability is all from G/F/U. And, that your ultimate fulfillment is not in having more stuff or more pleasure it is in serving G/F/U. There is nothing wrong with money or fulfilling your needs, but once you learn how to do miracles you develop such a deep trust of G/F/U and knowledge of a greater purpose that material gain or power seems silly.

If you want to learn how to do miracles click on the link that says HowToBendReality.com and follow the path down the rabbit hole.

To learn more about how to do miracles go to http://www.HowToBendReality.com and click on the links. Bruce King writes on metaphysical topics and teaches a workshop on how to bend reality.

No comments: