Everything here is designed to make you feel good.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Experience God!

By Dorothy K Daigle

An exceptional activity we can choose to participate in is to experience God! What a wonderful opportunity! And it is so simple.

Have you ever experienced God? I believe many of us have, but may not have recognized when the event occurred, but when we do, it is fantastic!

This morning as I sat next to a city park waiting for the library to open, I noticed that someone had broken a beer bottle on the sidewalk between where I had my truck parked and the beautiful, lush, green grass of the park. The unsightly trash gave me a slightly negative feeling which did not make me feel good. Then I thought, I'm just sitting here waiting so why don't I do something constructive and pick up all the mess. So I did.

It made me feel good. An hour later as I observed the area I had cleaned up, I got a good feeling. I realized that when we leave trash lying around for others to observe, we lower the consciousness of the world. We add to the dark, negative energy that is overwhelming our world today.

Then I knew how easy it is to experience God. Just do something good, something positive. When we experience the good feeling, we actually experience God!

Just think of the tremendously good feeling we get when we do something significant to help someone in extreme need. This is a wonderful experience. And as we continually think to help others, we soon find our attitude changing into one of loving-kindness. This is the secret of life. It brings us abundant joy and happiness. We soon experience God within!

Dorothy was taught by Cherokee elder and wisdom keeper, John Red Hat Duke, for over ten years in Keetoowah Cherokee spiritual ways, in Eastern philosophy, and in Judaism. She was raised Christian so she has a good working knowledge of Christianity. She became disillusioned with Christianity so she now follows no religion, but strives to walk the Red Road spiritual path according to Jesus' teachings.

She received her call from Creator in the fall of '92, and was then taught by the great prophet Elijah for four years. She was given four assurances by Creator when He called her. She was told that she was anointed by the Holy One of Israel, that she would be protected until this work was done, that Creator would go before her whenever He sent her somewhere, and that she did not have to prove herself to anyone. She is one of Creator's two witnesses He promised to send.

Spiritual teachings of Jesus, Moses, and Elijah are taught in the book Red Hat Speaks by Dorothy K. Daigle. Red Hat Speaks can be ordered from any bookstore for $10.95. These End Times may be extremely difficult to endure. Let's experience God now before our time is cut short!

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Dorothy_K_Daigle

No comments: