Everything here is designed to make you feel good.

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Creator's Love Abounds!

By Dorothy K Daigle

There is no shortage of our heavenly Father's loving compassion for each of us in these trying times. Sometimes our human companions may let us down, but we can always rely on Creator.

So often now I see the hurting and suffering in so many around me, and I realize how much all of this is causing pain for our Lord. There is so much anger and hate seething out of the hearts of people who have just basically given up and chosen to go the way of darkness. Maybe sometimes it seems easier to just give up instead of walking in the footsteps of Jesus. He tried so hard to show us by example how to love one another, but I expect it greatly saddens him now to see how often we turn to vindictiveness, judgment, and revenge, wanting to hurt anyone close enough for us to reach.

I love Jesus, and I worship God the Father, regardless of what name we choose to call Him. The name for our heavenly Father that moves me the most for some reason is Wakan Tanka, the Dakota/Lakota name for Creator. When I hear or think that Name, it can move me to tears. It makes me think that somehow my cells have a memory of a time maybe I spent with the Dakota/Lakota Sioux, who also have a history of walking the Red Road spiritual path just as our beloved patriarch Abraham did, and just as Jesus taught. This love I feel for Wakan Tanka is so special to me because in this lifetime I have never even been on the Sioux reservation.

We can find joy and happiness in these difficult end times in spite of our surroundings. The love of Creator sustains us from within and all we have to do is surrender to His love. We can plant such beautiful flowers in God's flower garden just by smiling at someone, or helping someone in need, even like just being there when they just need a friend, or by sharing an uplifting word. I want Creator to smile when He sees the glorious, colorful, fragrant flower garden I am planting by loving others, the flower garden that I will present to Him as soon as He calls me home. I feel the wonderful warmth of His tender love.

Warm thoughts and blessings...

Dorothy was taught by Cherokee elder and wisdom keeper, John Red Hat Duke, for over ten years in Keetoowah Cherokee spiritual ways, in Eastern philosophy, and in Judaism. She was raised Christian so she has a good working knowledge of Christianity. She became disillusioned with Christianity so she now follows no religion, but strives to walk the Red Road spiritual path according to Jesus' teachings.

She received her call from Creator in the fall of '92, and was then taught by the great prophet Elijah for four years. She was given four assurances by Creator when He called her. She was told that she was anointed by the Holy One of Israel, that she would be protected until this work was done, that Creator would go before her whenever He sent her somewhere, and that she did not have to prove herself to anyone. She is one of Creator's two witnesses He promised to send.

Red Road spiritual teachings of Jesus, Moses, and Elijah are taught in the book Red Hat Speaks by Dorothy K. Daigle. Red Hat Speaks can be ordered from any bookstore, or online from http://www.iuniverse.com for $10.95. May we experience joy and happiness from Creator's inner presence.

No comments: