Everything here is designed to make you feel good.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Purpose Of Life

By Dorothy K Daigle

The purpose of life has long been a mystery to mankind. Many of us have asked ourselves the questions, "Why am I here?" or "What is the purpose of my life?" The answer has come to me in a wondrous, warm, loving way.

A friend made an observation that I seemed to have contradictory behaviors. I love being alone or hiding out, yet I always wear white including a white headress. (I have dressed all in white since 1996 when I received divine direction to always wear white.) My friend said this doesn't make any sense. Why do I want to hide out and yet wear white which attracts attention? He jokingly suggested that maybe I was possessed.

I love to sit and communicate with Creator, so as I sat contemplating the thought of a person being possessed, I received from Creator, "Yes, you are possessed. You are possessed by Love!" With wondrous joy I thought, "Awesome!"

I had already come to the conclusion that our purpose on this Earth plane had to do with learning and growing spiritually. Now it suddenly occurred to me that our purpose here is to "Learn love." I say, "Learn love," instead of "Learn to love," because I believe "love" is a state of being rather than an action.

When our hearts are filled with unconditional love, the only energy we can emit is love. Therefore, only love energy will flow out from us to all with no intent of action on our part. When our hearts are filled with unconditional love, then we become one with our heavenly Father, just as Jesus was trying to teach us when he said that he wanted us to be one with God the Father just as he was one with Him.

When we have learned love, we have gained eternal life just as Jesus taught. He told us that we gain eternal life when we love God the Father with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength, and our neighbor as ourself. Luke 10:25-28. This life in the eternal is not something we are magically awarded when we die. It is "life in love" that we begin to live now. Love is eternal!

So I understand that our purpose on this Earth is to learn love. To live love is a wonderful state of bliss and joy. May we each understand our true purpose and get to know God, experience joyous oneness with Him.

Dorothy was taught by Cherokee elder and wisdom keeper, John Red Hat Duke, for over ten years in Keetoowah Cherokee spiritual ways, in Eastern philosophy, and in Judaism. She was raised Christian so she has a good working knowledge of Christianity. She became disillusioned with Christianity so she now follows no religion, but strives to walk the Red Road spiritual path according to Jesus' teachings.

She received her call from Creator in the fall of '92, and was then taught by the great prophet Elijah for four years. She was given four assurances by Creator when He called her. She was told that she was anointed by the Holy One of Israel, that she would be protected until this work was done, that Creator would go before her whenever He sent her somewhere, and that she did not have to prove herself to anyone. She is one of Creator's two witnesses prophesied in the biblical book of Revelation.

Spiritual teachings of Jesus, Moses, and Elijah, in Abraham's righteousness, are taught in the book Red Hat Speaks by Dorothy K. Daigle. Red Hat Speaks can be ordered from any bookstore or online from http://www.iuniverse.com for $10.95. May we each learn to love and receive of our Father's abundant blessings in these End Times!

No comments: