By: Jennifer Oakley
Here are 20 famous quotes on friendship inspiration. Some of these quotes are by famous personalities and philosophers and some from the Holy Bible.
• "A friend loves at all times."
-- The Bible: Proverbs 17, 17.
• One who looks for a friend without faults will have none.
-- Hasidic Saying
• What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
• Remember, the greatest gift is not found in a store nor under a tree, but
in the hearts of true friends.
-- Cindy Lew
• We got friends to make up for our relatives
• A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.
-- Walter Winchell
• The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.
-- Abraham Lincoln
• Friends are needed both for joy and for sorrow.
-- Samuel Paterson
• Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure.
-- Jewish Saying
• "A faithful friend is the medicine of life."
• "The best mirror is an old friend."
• "A companion loves some agreeable qualities which a man may possess, but a
friend loves the man himself."
-- James Boswell (1763)
• "Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe unto him
that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."
-- The Bible: Ecclesiastes 4:9-10.
• "The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end."
-- Robert Alan
• A friend hears the song in my heart and sings it to me when my memory
• "The only way to have a friend is to be one."
-- Ralph Waldo Emerson
• A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.
-- Fr. Jerome Cummings
• Friendship is the golden thread that ties the heart of all the world.
-- John Evelyn
• "Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening
-- Aristotle (4th century B.C.)
• "Friendship is a strong and habitual inclination in two persons to promote
the good and happiness of one another."
-- Eustace Budgell (1711)
Jennifer is an avid blogger and currently owns blogs at http://friendshipgreetingcards.blogspot.com/ and http://friendshipforever-greetings.blogspot.com/